Centennial Glass is open for business, however, our “SHOWROOMS” in Renfrew and Ottawa will remain CLOSED in order to protect our employees, and customers under the new COVID-19 PROTECTIVE MEASURES.
Our hours of operation will remain the same, and our customer service and sales teams in Commercial and Residential Sales will be happy to handle your all your sales inquiries by phone, email, chat, and via our online sales forms on our website @ www.centennialglass.com. However, not in person at this time.
We are all doing our part to socially distance, work remotely where possible, and continue to keep our Health and Safety as top of mind and take care of our part to protect ourselves, in order to protect you. Because we are socially distancing ourselves, and self-isolating when possible, we ask that you please call us at (613) 432-3106 before coming to our store with your item, as our door will remain locked to prevent person to person contact, and we will handle everything prior to your dropping off items, or picking up orders. We will gladly provide you with instructions on our process before you arrive.
Here is what we are doing to ensure your safety:
- Our retail showrooms are closed in Renfrew and Ottawa, to protect our staff and the general public for browsing at this time, and to ensure the COVID-19 protective measures are being meet.
- We remain fully staffed during this time period and we can provide service to you by phone, email, chat, web forms online via our website @ www.centennialglass.com
- Please call for instructions for drop offs and pick-ups in Renfrew. All deposits, payments will also be over the phone in advance and we will attach your invoice to your item or email your work order/receipt to you.
- We ask you respect our store policy and remain at your car, or a safe social distance, and we’ll direct you from there.
- We ask that purchases be made via debit/credit card over the phone. Unfortunately no cash sales
- Please do not touch anything unnecessarily, and do not come to the store if you’ve recently traveled and haven’t quarantined.
- We will turn away any customers that are not following the protocols set out by the Government of Canada. This is for the safety of our staff members, and the general public. No entry to our store will be permitted by anyone.
The health and well-being of our clients and staff remains our highest priority. We encourage our clients and staff to practice good hygiene and stay home should they feel any symptoms related to Covid-19.
For contractors and sub-trades, please download the Covid-19 (Corona Virus) Playbook for Sub-Trades. The purpose of this Playbook is to provide a resource in preparing a plan to respond to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure we do our utmost to provide an experience of extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need. The best way to approach this threat is to develop plans to protect the health of safety of those that come in contact with our brands, including employees, contractors, customers and vendors.
Please Email or call our service staff for any assistance at (613) 432-3106 or email@example.com.