COVID-19 – ALERTS, SERVICES & SAFETY MEASURES
Ontario Mandate: Effective April 8th, 2021
We’re OPEN!! (with the following restrictions)
Centennial Glass is an essential service provider. We are open for business in Renfrew and Ottawa while continuing to protect customers under the COVID-19 PROTECTIVE MEASURES.
From: April 8th, 2021
Our HOURS OF OPERATION will remain the same, and our customer service and sales teams in Commercial and Residential Sales will be happy to handle your all your sales enquiries by phone,
email, chat, and via our online sales forms on our website @ www.centennialglass.com and in our showrooms following all necessary protocols.
Our Staff are adhering to the social distance mandate, and following all guidelines in order to protect each other and our customers.
Here is what we are doing to ensure your safety:
- Our retail showrooms are Closed, but we’re open for Curb Side Pick Up, in Renfrew and Ottawa, please ensure you are wearing a mask and following all public health protocols.
- We remain fully staffed during this time period and we can provide service to you by phone, email, chat, web forms online via our website @ centennialglass.com, and curbside at both locations.
- All deposits, payments can be handled over the phone, in advance, and we will attach your invoice to your item or email your work order/receipt to you.
- We ask that purchases be made via debit/credit card over the phone and in advance, in accordance with our current sales policies.
- Please limit contact, keep touch points to a minimum as much as possible, and do not come to the store if you’ve recently traveled and haven’t quarantined.
- We will turn away any customers that are not following the protocols set out by the Government of Canada. This is for the safety of our staff members, and the general public. No entry to our store will be permitted by anyone.
- Masks are worn by our staff at all times as a business policy.
The health and well-being of our clients and staff remains our highest priority. We encourage our clients and staff to practice good hygiene and stay home should they feel any symptoms related to Covid-19.
Please Email or call our service staff for any assistance at 613-738-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.